Misha on how he looked when he was younger (x)
Oh my girl, my girl, my precious girl
I love you, you understand
there was probably an easier way of doing this than drawing every individual line
things i will never understand:
- how sam was just in complete and utter awe when he met castiel that his mouth gaped open and he said “oh my god”
- uriel wouldn’t even touch someone as tainted as sam and castiel gave him that overly intimate handshake
- castiel went from referring to sam as ‘the boy with the demon blood’ to staring lucifer in the fucking face and forbidding him to touch sam winchester
- cas threatened to kill one of his oldest friends because she threatened sam (“anna, we’ve been through much together, but if you touch sam winchester, i will kill you”)
- the first thing castiel did after being resurrected by god was jump right into the darkest depths of hell, right into the pit with the most powerful and dangerous angels ever just to save sam — nobody ordered him to, he had no obligation to, it was his own choice
- castiel essentially killed himself by taking on sam’s pain just so sam would live (“it should get sam back on his feet. it’s fine, it’ll be better this way”)
- it was sam that believed in cas when nobody else did, it was sam’s prayers that got through to cas when he wasn’t even himself, it was sam that saved castiel from himself as god
and people are still so shocked by the fact that people ship sastiel
What, your daddy not give you enough hugs or something?
chained to a comet
IF SOMEONE MAKES YOU FEEL BAD FOR THE BANDS YOU LISTEN TO OR THE WAY YOU TAKE YOUR COFFEE OR HOW YOU WEAR YOUR HAIR OR WHAT YOU WEAR OR THE WAY YOUR LAUGH SOUNDS THEN FUCKING DROP THEM LIKE THE PIECE OF SHIT THEY ARE AND GO FIND SOMEONE WHO THINKS YOUR LAUGH SOUNDS LIKE THE BEST GODDAMN SONG THEY’VE EVER HEARD AND OFFERS TO MAKE YOUR COFFEE FOR YOU AND THINKS YOU DRESS LIKE ART
"If he succeeds, I win, too. If I succeed, he wins, too." - Jared Padalecki
(for my Anon who asked for jealous!Cas)
In another time, Cas would have repressed the dark shooting pain in his chest that emerged whenever someone flirted with Dean, but that was before they finally admitted their feelings - before Cas claimed Dean heart, body, and soul. Now, things are different. Now, Dean’s shooting nervous glances in Cas’ direction because he must know Cas is about a half-second away from smiting the guy with his arm around Dean’s waist.
"Dude, I’m taken," Dean says.
The guy smirks, stares at Cas, and says, “I don’t see anyone.”
And Cas is on his feet, hand extended, ready to smite - when Dean’s fist connects with the man’s jaw. He staggers back, cursing, and Cas steps between them before he can think to reciprocate.
"Go on," Cas growls and the lights in the bar start to flash and crackle. "Try something. Please.” But the guy just starts to look really freaked out and runs away instead.
Cas turns, heals Dean hand, and flies them immediately back to their hotel room.
"Our tab -" Dean starts, cut off abruptly by Cas’ mouth on his.
"Must I make more claims on you, Dean Winchester?" Cas says.
"Don’t stop," Dean says. "Don’t ever stop."
For the greatest tragedy of them all
Is never to feel the burning light.